Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Arcade Alley Bowling Owners Manual

I'm scared!

Yesterday, I strolled through the Hamburg main station and ran it several strips of the federal police on the road. Always in pairs, with bullet-proof vest, put on with one of two machine guns. Young men, almost still children, but with martial stature and fierce-looking view.

Deterrence is the act of the terrorists - and giving citizens a sense of security.

So, I personally think yes, it's the other way: the terrorists, in view of the increasing presence of non-targeted to be sure that the German authorities know any details. And I have as citizens fear that a child behind so suddenly zerknallt an MP man a sandwich bag, which he then shoots wildly.

I must admit, the Islamic full-posts have achieved their goal, because: I'm afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment