Friday, March 14, 2008

What Does A Hard Low Open Cervix Mean

Mad Tea Party Development Report # 1

Okay folks ... here is my first report on the development Mad Tea Party attraction as I have promised. I thought it would be easier to start with the cups. But I had no idea. Here are two images from my first trial and failure Software MilkShape. It reminded me of the famous teacups. The design was quite angular.
Then I found a great software Blender and started from the ground up again. This time I had more patience. I tried to get close as possible to the actual Teetassendesign. I took photos of the various versions of the attraction and erschuff a blueprint using Adobe Illustrator 10 This helped me immensely. I was now able to get them right in the proportions. Well, the cups can not yet great, but at least I'm an absolute beginner 3D. I'm pretty sure I'll still be facing for some time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment