Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thermostat Reading Actual Humidity

Create a layout

I find it quite difficult such a project without a very sensible material like photos or blueprints to build. Some people can use things like this because they have a complete copy of an existing Disney theme parks or rebuild any part of it - I can not live. That's the problem with totally fictional places such as Disneyland Canada . Therefore, I will, before I continue to build my model to design a complete layout for my theme park. I do not know how long this will last, but I'm pretty sure that the end result will help me understand the proposed building, its proportions and every other aspect of architecture and landscape to gain. I think I must first collect understand the project in its entirety and complete. This is a very important step. It is the only way to ensure a perfect realization of my ideas. Once I'm finished with the design process I will post the blueprints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment